The People's Law School team includes several lawyers, all of whom are passionate about making legal information understandable and accurate. Meet the team.
People's has contributed to
- Coronavirus: Your legal questions answered
- If I build a fence six inches into my property, can my neighbour now use the six inches on the other side of my fence for their yard?
- Is there a rule about how close a fence can be to a neighbour’s house?
- Learning about the Law
- My neighbour wants to build a retaining wall between our properties. They won’t get more than one (expensive) quote. What are my rights?
- My partner and I are splitting up. What now?
- Negotiating your cellphone contract
- Options to deal with a neighbour problem
- Our fence on the property line has been damaged by our neighbour. Are they responsible for the damages?
- Problem with a cellphone
- Template demand letter for a loan
- Template loan agreement
- Template release of loan agreement
- The government is threatening to take my kids. What can I do?
- Tips for talking with your neighbour
- Unbundled legal services
- Your cellphone contract rights