Lisa Frey is an associate in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. Her practice is focused on real estate and condominium law. Lisa assists clients with a wide variety of real property matters including acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties, real estate development and commercial leasing. She also has experience in strata corporation matters. Lisa practiced at a large international law firm prior to joining Lawson Lundell LLP. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking with local produce, and volcano tourism.
Lisa has contributed to
- Buying a Home in BC
- Buying a condo or other strata housing
- Buying a home
- Buying or selling a home? It’s a big deal!
- Can my neighbour come on to my property without my permission?
- Co-op disputes and evictions
- Home buyer's checklist: Making an offer
- Is there anything I can do about the unbearable smell coming from the neighbouring apartment?
- Living in a co-op
- My condo neighbour’s cannabis smoke is driving me crazy. What can I do?
- My neighbour stores boxes in our shared hallway. I can barely get past. Is there anything I can I do?
- New booklet on buying a home
- Noise and neighbours
- Odours and neighbours
- Parking and neighbours
- Selling your home
- The upstairs (head) tenant hasn’t mowed the lawn in months and garbage is piled everywhere. What can I do?
- Understand the contract of purchase and sale
- Understand the paperwork when buying a home
- Understand the paperwork when selling your home
- Untidy premises and other neighbourhood nuisances