Paul Warnett is a founding partner of Warnett Hallen LLP, a personal injury law firm in Vancouver. Paul became a lawyer in 2001. His professional accreditations include being a member of the Law Society of British Columbia, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, and the Vancouver Bar Association. He has lectured on trial preparation in Provincial Court and on damages in personal injury for the Continuing Legal Education Society of BC. He enjoys assisting those who have been injured and helping them in a time of need.
Paul has contributed to
- As a homeowner, are there steps I can take to protect against slip and fall claims?
- How much your personal injury claim might be worth
- I slipped and fell going down the stairs at a friend’s home. Are they liable for my injuries?
- I slipped and fell in a store. Are they liable for my injuries?
- I tripped on a city sidewalk and broke two ribs. Can I sue the city?
- If you slip and fall