Michael Scott is a lawyer at Clark Wilson LLP in Vancouver. He practices in estates and trusts and elder law. He is passionate about helping individuals work through their estate planning options by simplifying complex legal principles to ensure the decisions they make about wealth transfer, business succession, incapacity and disability are well-informed ones.
Michael has contributed to
- Making a Will in BC: Town Hall 2022
- As a beneficiary under a will, what's involved in requesting an estate bond?
- As the executor, I can't find a beneficiary. How do I move forward to get probate and settle the estate?
- Making a Will in BC: Town Hall Edition
- Making a Will in British Columbia
- What happens if a new estate asset is discovered after probate is completed?