Katrina is a lawyer with Westcoast Wills & Estates. Her law practice focuses on estate planning, including drafting wills, powers of attorney, and representation agreements. Katrina also assists executors with obtaining grants of probate. Prior to joining Westcoast Wills & Estates, Katrina worked at a boutique family litigation firm. During law school, Katrina was involved with the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, which provides free legal advice to low-income individuals.
Katrina has contributed to
- Do I need to probate my dad’s will if he owned most things jointly with others?
- Do I need to probate my sibling’s will? We owned property together. I want to know how to transfer their share to my name.
- Do I need to probate my spouse’s will? We owned everything jointly, except our home.
- Mom died without a will. She had $5,000 in the bank. And she left tax free savings accounts to me and my brother. How do I deal with her estate?
- My mother-in-law died. Can I transfer her car out of her name without going to court?