Jack Micner is a lawyer with Spry Hawkins Micner in Richmond, BC. He graduated from the University of British Columbia’s combined commerce and law program in 1982, and was called to the bar in 1983. He has practiced law in the Lower Mainland ever since. Jack has invested countless volunteer hours in helping make his community a better place to live. He has taught classes and workshops for UBC Continuing Education, WorkSafeBC, the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley Real Estate Boards, and People's Law School.
Jack has contributed to
- As a beneficiary under a will, what's involved in requesting an estate bond?
- As the executor, I can't locate a beneficiary. How do I proceed?
- What exactly does the word property mean in a will?
- What happens if an estate receives an inheritance after probate is completed?
- What happens if an heir dies before the estate has been settled?