This presentation will provide basic information about applying for probate or letters of administration, including:
- What is probate, and is probate always necessary?
- What to do if there is no will?
- What are the duties of an executor?
- How to calculate probate fees, and how to reduce probate fees?
- What is needed to start the probate process, and to finalize the probate application?
Presenter Andrew Rebane is a senior lawyer at the Deer Lake Law Group. Andrew's practice focuses on family law, estate planning, estate disputes, and probate.
Register online, in person at the library, or by calling 604-522-3971