This presentation will provide basic information about applying for probate or letters of administration, including:
- What is probate, and is probate always necessary?
- What to do if there is no will?
- What are the duties of an executor?
- How to calculate probate fees, and how to reduce probate fees?
- What is needed to start the probate process, and to finalize the probate application?
Presenter Andrew Rebane is a senior lawyer at the Deer Lake Law Group. Andrew's practice focuses on family law, estate planning, estate disputes, and probate.
THIS CLASS HAS ENDED. See upcoming classes.