You are here

Planning for Incapacity: Representation Agreements and Power of Attorney


Worried about who will take care of your affairs if you are not able to? Learn more about these two important documents, including when and how to make them:

  • A Power of Attorney agreement gives someone you designate the legal power to take care of your financial and legal matters.
  • A Representation Agreement can be used to give one or more representatives the legal power to make health and personal care decisions for you if you are unable to communicate

Presenter Jack Micner is a wills and estates lawyer with Spry Hawkins Micner, Richmond, BC. In addition to offering his popular presentations for People’s Law School, Jack also donates his expertise to groups at Worksafe BC, UBC Continuing Studies, and community groups.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Vancouver Public Library - Dunbar Branch
4515 Dunbar Street
Vancouver, BC V6S 2G7

Registration not required, for more information call 604-331-3603.

Also on this topic

Work It Out
Learn your rights and options for changing or ending a power of attorney. 
Need to Know
Learn about the different types of powers of attorney, and how they can be used.
Work It Out
Learn what to watch for when preparing your enduring power of attorney.
Work It Out
There are tools you can put in place now in case you cannot manage your financial and legal affairs in future.