You are here

Immigration Law—What Temporary Permanent Residents Need to Know


Do you want to stay in Canada? Do you want to sponsor a family member? Learn how students can become permanent residents of Canada, about work options for students, what happens when foreign workers lose their jobs, and how to sponsor a spouse or partner. Get the answers to these questions and more from immigration lawyer Robert Leong.

Robert YC Leong was called to the Bar at Middle Temple, England in 1993. He then returned to his native Singapore and practised there as an advocate and solicitor for 15 years before immigrating to Canada. Qualified to practice law in Singapore and in British Columbia (since 2011), Robert maintains an immigration law practice.


THIS CLASS HAS ENDED. See upcoming classes.

Monday, January 8, 2018 - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Burnaby Public Library - Bob Prittie Metrotown Branch
6100 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5H 4N5