You are here

Immigration Law


Do you want to stay in Canada? Do you want to sponsor a family member? Learn about how students can become permanent residents, work options for students, what happens when foreign workers lose their jobs and how to sponsor a spouse or partner. Get the answers to these questions and more from immigration lawyer, Robert Leong.

The overview will include:

  • Immigration issues faced by permanent residents.
  • Immigration issues faced by temporary residents, including workers, students and visitors.

Robert YC Leong -  Robert was called to the Bar at Middle Temple, England in 1993. He then returned to his native Singapore and practised there as an Advocate & Solicitor for 15 years before immigrating to Canada. Qualified to practice in Singapore and, since 2011 in British Columbia, Robert maintains an immigration law practice.

THIS CLASS HAS ENDED. See upcoming classes.


Monday, September 17, 2018 - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Burnaby Public Library - Bob Prittie Branch
6100 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5H 4N5