Are you a permanent resident or temporary resident?
Immigration lawyer Robert Leong will provide an overview on Canadian immigration law, including:
- how to meet the residency obligation and renew a Permanent Resident card
- steps to becoming a citizen
- requirements for sponsorship of spouses and parents
- changes to the Caregiver Program
- Express Entry (path to permanent residence under Economic Class)
Please note: this workshop does not cover refugee law.
Robert YC Leong was called to the bar in England in 1993. He then returned to his native Singapore and practised there as an advocate & solicitor for 15 years before immigrating to Canada. Robert maintains an immigration practice and is qualified to practice in Singapore and (since 2011) in British Columbia.
Registration not required. For more information call 604-665-3965.